Here it is ladies and gents, you’ve been waiting ALL YEAR for this, your official info for the 2020 Erin Express!
Big Announcement! We’ve got three new bars on board. You can find more info on our map and locations page.
1: City Tap House University City – With Wahoo’s closed.. RIP.. Enter one of the biggest sports bars in the city. Just a block from big outdoor party at Cavs make sure you drop into City Tap as they throw one hell of a party!
2. West and Down / Bon Chon – The weekly “White Claw Wednesday” party at West and Down has become legendary over to last few months. Located on the same block as Cav’s they’re right in the thick of it. And if you get hungry, Bon Chon has those crispy crunchy wings.
3. St. Stephen’s Green – Green Room has been holding down Fairmount all by itself for a long time.. until this year! St Stephen’s has been around for a minute but never participated in the Erin Express. Now you have two great bars to hit in Fairmount.
- It will be 2 Saturdays in a row, March 7th & 14th
- Buses ARE running on March 7th & 14th starting at 11am. First pickup is 39th & Sansom
- Cavanaugh’s University City, New Deck Tavern and Market Tavern will open at 9am. Buses start around 11am at which time ALL locations will be open. Buses stop running at 6pm.
- Liberty Bar, the Armory and Cavs Rittenhouse will all be part of ONE Center City stop, which will be at the corner of 23rd and Market st.
- A few of the locations have an outside Festival style party or outdoor space; Cavanaugh’s UC, Blarney Stone, New Deck Tavern, The 23rd St Armory. City Tap also has an outdoor area.