The first weekend of Erin Express went off without a hitch, no we rev up our engines for the Grand Finale of the 2017 Erin Express!
Here’s all your updated info for the weekend March 11th, 2017:
- Wahoo’s Tacos is opening at 7am, Cavanaugh’s University City, New Deck Tavern and Slainte will open at 9am. Buses start around 11am at which time ALL locations will be open. Buses stop running at 6pm.
- One Bus will run from 39th and Sansom to 2nd and Lombard as part of a “Cavanaugh’s Loop” This bus will not be in the loop to any of the other bars. This is how you get to Cavs Headhouse and Paddy Whacks!
- Paddy Whacks on South St and Wahoo’s Tacos have been added for this year. Hooray!
- Kelliann’s and Callahan’s have been taken off as stops for this year
- Cavanaugh’s University City, Blarney Stone, New Deck Tavern and Wahoo’s Tacos will all have an outdoor festival style party space
- Bonners Irish Pub and the 23rd Street Armory “Warehouse” will be the same stop on 23rd st
- Jameson is our official partner for this year, can you handle that? 😉
We’ll see you all this weekend and don’t forget to #ERINEXPRESS. Here’s a few pics from last weekend’s #ERINEXPRESS