Our first round of the Erin Express is this weekend March 4th and we have a few updates to help avoid confusion:
- On the 4th and 11th Wahoo’s Tacos is opening at 7am, Cavanaugh’s University City, New Deck Tavern and Slainte will open at 9am. Buses start around 11am at which time ALL locations will be open. Buses stop running at 6pm.
- The buses will not run to 2nd and Lombard on the 4th but will run there on the 11th as part of a “Cavanaugh’s Loop” This bus will not be in the loop to any of the other bars.
- Paddy Whacks on South St and Wahoo’s Tacos have been added for this year. Hooray!
- Kelliann’s and Callahan’s have been taken off as stops for this year
- Cavanaugh’s University City, Blarney Stone, New Deck Tavern and Wahoo’s Tacos will all have an outdoor festival style party space
- Bonners Irish Pub and the 23rd Street Armory “Warehouse” will be the same stop on 23rd st
- Jameson is our official partner for this year, can you handle that? 😉
We’ll see you all this weekend and don’t forget to #ERINEXPRESS